Friday 10 January 2014

GIRL SHOCKS EVERYONE BY MARRYING HER MOBILE PHONE


In a rather surprising event today, an 18-year-old Nigerian girl married her mobile phone in Lagos. According to the new marriage laws issued by the Supreme Court, anyone above the age of 18 can marry anything except the same-sex.
Vivian Okilo, who is a student of the University of Lagos, today, under the same law married her newly bought mobile phone at a private marriage registration office located in Lagos. Sources say that it wasn’t a big ceremony as Vivian wanted to keep it a secret but the news broke down somehow and went viral on the internet within minutes.

One of her friends who was there in the ceremony told Hot Swen Media on condition of anonymity that Vivian’s husband’s name is Mr. Hifon Five.


Hot Swen Media reporter did manage to talk to the marriage registrar, Barrister. Keyamo, who officially tied the knot between Vivian and Mr. Hifon Five. “I think there is nothing wrong with it. It is totally under the law as Mr. Hifon Five surely belongs to the other gender. Plus teenagers love their mobile phones more than anything nowadays. Even more than their parents,” Barrister Keyamo told Hot Swen Media.

“Every teenager takes pleasure from using them constantly on public transport, during lectures, funerals, whilst in the toilet and some kids even have their head pieces connected to their ears, while they’re sleeping. This behaviour of teenagers prove that they can easily spend the rest of their lives together with their beloved phones,” Barrister Keyamo further added.

“I personally believe that phones can be better partners than humans. They’re smart, slim, user-friendly and they do what you want them to do.” Barrister Keyamo said.

When asked about his reaction on the Supreme Court’s verdict on section 717 Barrister Keyamo said “I am totally against Supreme Court’s decision on Section 717. I think that Supreme Court should legalize “Gay marriage” ASAP. I mean why shouldn’t gay people be allowed to be unhappy as the rest of us?”


When Hot Swen Media spoke to Vivian, she said “He is the best husband ever. I can keep him silent for as long as I want and I can turn him on whenever I want just by pushing the right button.” Vivian said grinning.

When asked if it was an arranged marriage or a love one Vivian said “It was love at first sight, I fell in love with him the moment I saw him at Slot Phone Shop and I got him immediately.”

Vivian’s new husband remained on silent throughout the conversation but at the end commented “I love my wife, her touch makes me feel alive. Always!”

On the other hand Apple iPhone’s biggest rival company Samsung Mobile’s CEO Mr. George Smith thinks that it’s just a cheap publicity stunt by Apple.
“I am pretty sure that it is a publicity stunt by Apple. I’ve seen that girl’s wedding album on Facebook which she posted after the news broke down. Every picture looks like the girl isn’t really in love.” Mr. George said.

Be a nice person, share this with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. The girl don kolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @I can turn him on anytime...hehehe crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish them happy married life.

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel