Friday 25 October 2013

BIOGRAPHY: The Real Wizkid.

 My name is Ayo Balogun Wellington AKA Wizkid. I was born on July 16, 1990 (age 23).
I went to primary school at Ebute-Metta before moving to Kano for my secondary education. My father is Bankole Wellington popularly known as Banky W.
He had me with his girlfriend then at Ebute-Metta .
I started singing immediately I was born right from the hospital and I recorded my first studio song at age 6. After my high school in Kano I went to The University of Calabar for my tertiary education but could not complete it because I got a girl pregnant and I had to run away.   
We have reconciled now and my baby is doing fine. I left EME records because my dad was trying to force me to marry my baby mama and I wasn’t ready for that then. I’m currently working on a song with Jay Z and it should be out before the end of this year.
That’s all you need to know about me. Shallat to all my fans. Twaile.

Here is a more interesting news story: Twitter To Ban All Girls Who Post Indecent Pictures

Visit www.hotswen.com daily for the craziest news on the planet. Leave your comments bellow, we appreciate them. Thanks.
FF https://twitter.com/hot_swen  on twitter to never miss a Hot News, sorry Hot Swen. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel