Wednesday 23 October 2013

I wasn't born a Virgin - Miley Cyrus

Teen pop star Miley Cyrus paid a visit to Hot Swen Newspapers news room today after ignoring our invitations on two different occasions Miley who has always expressed her love for nudity, drove into Hot Swen premises almost completely nude in a pink Bentley Gt continental. She had only panties on so one of our correspondents had to quickly donate her own bra to Miley before taking her into the news room.
Miley Cyrus was interviewed by popular Hot Swen reporter Jackie Holmes. Read the interview below….

Jackie: How are you doing today Miley?
Miley: I’m doing good Jackie, how are you?
Jackie: I’m fine than you. The video of your new single is great and you were completely nude in it, where did you get the inspiration for the song from?
Miley: As you know, the title of that track is wrecking balls. You know what balls are right ? I don’t think I need to explain that to you because I don’t have one, you could call in a male staff and I would show you what I was talking about in that song.
Jackie: There have been rumours that you started having sex at a very young age, so could you please tell us when your first time was?
Miley: I know this sounds weird, but I was not born a virgin.
Jackie:  What! Everybody was born a virgin. What is the newest thing in your life?
Miley: As I said earlier, I wasn’t born a virgin for real. I don’t expect you to believe me. Well, the latest in my life is that I’m 5 months pregnant for Drake and I’m loving it.
Jackie: Ohh I guess that’s good to know. Are you really prepared for motherhood and what are your plans for the nearest future?
Miley: Prepared for motherhood? Do I have to go to a school for that or something? My future plans include having 10 kids for 10 hot celebs, becoming the queen of England and yeah also becoming the American President so I can make it illegal for people to put cloths on.
Jackie: Wow, Miley, it was so nice having you here. We hope to see you again maybe after you have put to bed.
Miley: Whatever! I gotta go. Bye.

Here is a more interesting news story: Actress Tonto Dikeh Acquires Private Jet

Visit www.hotswen.com daily for the craziest news on the planet. Leave your comments bellow, we appreciate them. Thanks.
FF https://twitter.com/hot_swen on twitter to never miss a Hot News, sorry Hot Swen. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel