Friday 11 October 2013

I'll marry Davido not D'Banj - Genevieve

 

The Koko master D'banj was in the news today for saying he wishes to have star actress Genevieve Nnaji as his wife. In his words, Banger Lee said “I would love to have Genevieve as my wife.  We never can tell what God plans for us in the future. I have studied her and I realised that anyone that has her as his woman has found himself a treasure. Just like the Bible says, any man who finds a wife, finds a good thing.”


Jenny didn't find this funny at all and she immediately went to her twitter page to express her anger. She tweeted " How can you say you want to marry me D'Banj !!! are you drunk on Hennessy again or something , you are not my type, you are not an OBO . I want to use this medium to tell you all that I'm already engaged to Davido and we would be getting married sometime this year and I would be arriving at my wedding in a private jet like Davido's sister . D'Banj abeg you are not my type ooo !!"
Davido retweeted Jenny's tweet almost immediately .

D'Banj who felt embarrassed and did not want to insult the beautiful actress immediately tweeted " I never said I wanted to marry Genevieve ooo, my account was hacked "


FF @hot_swen  on twitter to never miss a thing . ;)

3 comments:

  1. D'banj come and marry me oooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was davido's response? Buh 'm quite sure that jennevieve is stil banga lee's fish sooner or later

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel