Tuesday 24 December 2013

JOKES: AKPOS ASSIGNMENT


Akpos is a varsity student. The Lecturer ordered him to write an apology letter showing why he didn’t submit an assignment.

Dear Lecturer,

I’m sorry I could not do the homework on time because I was tired after watching television.

Thank you..

The Lecturer warns him to write a formal letter with formal English reflective of a varsity student lest he be punished.

This is what Akpos wrote…

Dear knowledge conduit,

My sovereign persona is thoroughly apologetic for my sordid academic behavioural inactivity or academic hibernation as regards the assignment.

Unfortunately, our smart Samsung HDTV was visually competitive in relation to the assignment, prompting me to fall prey to its seduction to the detriment of the assignment.

Ultimately, my exhaustion directed my nocturnally loyal body to my bed thereby rendering me half dead
albeit still breathing in the process.

Best Regards.
Akpos

You should not miss this also: JOKES: AKPOS VALENTINE PACKAGE (HILARIOUS) 


Be a nice person, share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel