Saturday 16 November 2013

Jokes: Female Teacher and John

A female teacher,was having a problem with John in her class of 3rd graders.
John said 'M'am, I should be in 4th grade, i'm smarter than my sis & she's in the 4th grade'.
The M'am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complains & took john 2 the Principal's office. She explained everything 2 the Principal who decided 2 test john with some questions that a 4th grade should know.

Principal: What's 3 + 3?
John: 6
Principal: 6 + 6?
John: 12
& so on..
The Principal asked the boy many questions & John got them right.
The Principal then asked
M'am 2 send John 2 4th grade.
M'am decided 2 ask some more questions & the Principal agreed.
M'am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I've only 2 of?
John: Legs
M'am: What's in ur pants that u have but I don't have?
John: Pockets
M'am: What starts wit a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious &
contains thin whitish liquid?
John: Coconut
M'am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky?
The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge.
John: Bubble Gum
M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I
get wet b4 u do. What am I?
John: Tent
The principal was looking restless
M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me 1st, what am I?
John: Wedding Ring
M'am: I come in many sizes... When Ï'm not well, I drip. When u blow me,u feel good?
John: Nose
M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver
john:Arrow
M'am: What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u don't get it, u've 2
use ur hand?
John:Fork
M'am: Whats it that all men have,it's longer in some men than others,the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage?
John: Surname
M'am: What part of the man has no bone, but has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4 making love?
John: Heart
The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher:- 'Send John 2 University, I got the last 10 questions wrong myself.

Did you get any one wrong too? Be honest

Here is another joke you might like: Girl and Boyfriend

Be a nice person, share this with your friends.

1 comment:

Please Note: This is a Spoof News Site – this means that all our stories are for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken too seriously. Swen is News spelt backwards. We know the real news could be really boring sometimes so we brought you Hot Swen.Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use We promise to always keep you entertained. You might not like us if you don't like humour but we still love you. Visit www.hotswen.com daily to have a good laugh.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel